"En este mundo todos estamos locos, de lo contrario nadie hubiera sobrevivido como hasta ahora lo ha hecho" ~~Lilium Gore

martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Off...

I have been off for a little while, but I'm back! :)
I'm still working in the short novel that I will be uploading here anytime, but for the moment you can enjoy reading some of my news poems. :) I love writing poems, it's the best!
Well, here I show you one I did a few days ago.

Greetings!

©Todos los derechos reservados


23:14

Son las 23:14.
La noche brilla intensamente.
Miro al cielo, las estrellas se parecen a ti.
Recuerdo perfectamente tus últimas palabras;
“Eres la persona más importante para mí”, dijiste.
¿Sabes? Todavía te amo,
El vidrio de la ventana está mojado,
la lluvia cae fuertemente.
23:15
Un minuto tranquilo.
Todo está tan tranquilo,
El sonido muerto baila como pequeños pétalos.
Es tan hermoso.
Tu recuerdo es demasiado pesado.
Mi corazón ya está completamente roto.
¿Por qué estás tan lejos?
¿Por qué me dejaste solo?
Las horas pasan,
mientras mis lágrimas me dejan ver 
un triste cristal color blanco.

©All rights reserved
 

23:14


It is 23:14.
The night bright intensely.
I look at the sky, the starts look like you.
I perfectly remember your last words;
"You are the most important person in my life", you said.
You know? I still love you.
The glass of the window is wet,
the rain falls strongly.
23:15
A peaceful minute.
Everything is so calm.
The dead sound dances like little petals.
It is so beautiful.
Your memory is too heavy.
My heart is now completely broken.
Why are you so far?
Why have you let me alone?
The time passes,
meanwhile my tears let me see
a sad white crystal.