"En este mundo todos estamos locos, de lo contrario nadie hubiera sobrevivido como hasta ahora lo ha hecho" ~~Lilium Gore

lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

Reverse Skies


by-LiliuM-Gore


                                                                                                                               ©All rights reserved


What is this feeling that drives me to follow that place? Although I know reality, one part of me drives me to continue, without surrender. Is this only a dream? I had given everything I had for this feeling, and still, I haven’t been able to find anything. What is this that oppresses my chest to the point of being unable to breathe? My eyes are open but I feel lost in a fake dream. What is the point of this if I did not find the so called happiness?
The sky stills preserves that pastel blue that shines so brightly…the sun illuminates everything in its path, making it more memorable. My heart beats alarmingly every time I'm about to arrive but… is the fate the one that not let me go there?  When I turn my head to see behind me, I realize how much I have lost for this absurd feeling. I find myself lost in a world of lies, of falsehoods. I have forgotten what really makes me happy, I have forgotten eating, breathing…. and all for what?
My tears do not get to hear the big pain that escapes from me. For who is this dream? I don't remember the face of that person who gave me more that I could have had alone… The sky is not enough if I'm not with you, if I can't see you again. Nothing is enough: not even that place that I have been searching for so long.  
Finally I understood that the paradise that everyone yearn and search so apprehensively is closer that we might imagine, we just have to open wide our eyes and not lose the time in unrealistic dreams. We are the ones that can create our own paradise; within us is the real power to continue; to find true happiness.
Extracted from "Máquina de Descomposiciones, Vol.1/ Cielos inversos"